We cordially invite young scientists to participate in the BPS 2018 Workshop and to present results of your research in application of physical methods to agriculture, biology and/or life sciences. This edition will be held in Nitra (Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra), from 15th-18th March 2018.
The workshop is organised as an opened English spoken event without any fee.
Each year we alternate the place of workshop between Prague, Lublin, Nitra and Gödöllő to facilitate participation of young researchers from broader region of neighbouring countries. The workshop is oriented on deeper insight into the physical processes occurring in biological, agricultural and food systems. The workshop combines two basic tasks of international meeting: exchange of professional experience and integration of young people from different countries.
- Polish Academy of Sciences, Branch in Lublin
- Institute of Agrophysics, Polish Academy of Sciences
- Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin
- Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic
- Szent István University, Gödöllő, Hungary
- Slovak University of Agriculture, Nitra, Slovak Republic