Academic and Educational Cooperation in Natural Sciences between the University and the Institutes of the Academy of Sciences: Experience of Poland and Ukraine
November 17, 2016
from 13.00 trough 20.00
Address: 2 Skovorody St.,
NaUKMA old Academic Building
Polish experience of cooperation between research institutions and universities:
• cooperation between the universities and the institutes of PAS within Poland and with international organizations and foundations;
• regulating documents for cooperation between the universities and the institutes of PAS;
• sources and methods of funding for universities, institutes of PAS, and their joint projects.
Opportunities and prospects of cooperation between the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and research institutes of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, search for joint scientific and educational projects funding:
• advantages of joint fundraising and participation in international educational and research projects of the University and the Institutes of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine together with universities and research institututes of Poland;
• Development of joint Master’s and Doctoral programs and inter-institutional Graduate School between Kyiv-Mohyla Academy and the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Maxym Strikha (Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Deputy Minister),
Andriy Meleshevych (NaUKMA, President),
Jacek Kuźnicki (International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, Director),
Cezary Sławiński (Institute of Agrophysics PAN, Director),
Jozef Drabowicz (Center of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies PAS in Łodz and Jan Długosz University in Czestochowa, Vice-Rector for Science and Research),
Mychailo Wynnyckyj (NaUKMA, Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Advisort to the Minister).
The schedule also includes panel discussion and adoption of the resolution.