Lloyd LRX universal testing machine
- Measurement of compression and tensile forces in any mechanical tests with the precision of 0.01%, speed range of 0.1-1000 mm min-1, force range of up to 2.5 kN and deformation dimensions of up to 750 mm.
- Testing of mechanical properties, including strength of any material.
- Mono-axial tensile strength and compression testing of any samples.
Examples of use:
- Analysis of the modulus of elasticity of plant and animal tissues. Fatigue analysis of bones. Flow and creep analyses of solid materials.
- Measurements of foodstuff textures. Adhesion measurements. Strength measurements of textiles.