Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. DSc Eng Justyna Cybulska
- Biochemistry of plant materials, especially cell walls.
- Physiological state of fruits and vegetables based on key parameters.
- Quality of food-plant products and semi-products.
- Modelling of plant cell walls using their physical analogues.
- Pectin, calcium and nitrogen in biomaterials, mainly in plant tissue.
- Starch by polarimetric and enzymatic methods, and quantitative marking by the starch index method.
- Polysaccharides of plant cell walls by sequential extraction.
- Sample preparation for biochemical analysis by accelerated solvent extraction.
- Total soluble solids, total titratable acidity, dry mass and water activity in plant tissues and food products.