The Sensory Analysis and Mechanical Properties Lab offers collaboration in texture analysis of fruits and vegetables, and other food products, in addition to the mechanical properties of materials in general.
- Sensory analysis of food.
- Analysis of mechanical properties in static and cyclic compression, bending and tension.
- Analysis of acoustic emission signals during mechanical testing.
- Analysis of fluid rheological properties.
- Storage of fruits and vegetables in controlled temperature and humidity.