SC7600 laboratory thermographic camera
- Examination of the radiation temperature distribution (in the 3-5 mm range) of surfaces of any material
- Temperature measurement range: 5-300oC; recording at 100 Hz in full resolution (640×480 pixels), 335 Hz at the half of the resolution and 970 Hz at 1/4 of the IR detector resolution
- Temperature measurements of objects of various sizes with the use of a 50 mm extender rings for macro imaging
- The Altair software with various measurement functions: point, area (including automatic indication of extreme temperatures in the selected area), temperature difference, and isotherm
Examples of use:
- Thermal properties of plant and animal tissues. Detection of mechanical damage and physiological changes in fruit and vegetable tissues. Detection of water and biotic stress in plants.
- Measurements of plant germination capacity. Detection of subsurface defects in all materials. Medical diagnostics: detection of inflammatory conditions, ischaemia, hyperhidrosis of palms and feet, examination of regeneration of surgical wounds