Zetasizer Nano ZS
- Particle size measurements (0.6 nm – 6 μm) using PCS (Photo Correlation Spectroscopy)
- Examination of particles suspended in water and non-water media.
- Very small sample volume (approx. 1 ml) and short analysis time
- Measurements in a wide temperature range (2-90oC)
- Measurement of zeta potential of dispersed particles of sizes from 3 nm to 10 μm using LDV (Laser Doppler Velocimetry), M3 (Mixed Mode Measurement) and PALS (Phase Analysis Light Scattering).
Examples of use:
- Analysis of particle sizes, polydispersity and zeta potential of nanomaterials in various dispersion media. Analysis of stability of emulsions. Stability characteristics of colloid systems. Analysis of aggregation-dispersion processes in suspensions of soils, minerals and biomaterials (e.g. bacteria, proteins), etc.
- Measurements of particle sizes and/or the zeta potential in potable water, filtered liquids (for filtering performance), emulsion of foods, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, suspensions of powders, dusts, pigments, toners, and various deposits