Institute of Agrophysics of the Polish Academy of Sciences proposes the following PhD projects to doctoral schools in 2021
- Doctoral supervisor prof. DSc Magdalena Frąc PhD topic: The role of the metabolic, morphological and genetic properties of Neosartorya spp. fungi in shaping their resistance to preservatives, chemicals and natural plant extracts
Please be informed that application process requires application to both doctoral school and the project: https://career.ipan.lublin.pl/en/wrk_post/9545/
- Doctoral supervisor Assoc. Prof. DSc Monika Szymańska-Chargot PhD topic: Changes of O-acetylation degree of non-cellulosic polysaccharides during fruit development and ripening and its influence on mechanical properties and microstructure of plant tissue
Please be informed that application process requires application to both doctoral school and the project: https://career.ipan.lublin.pl/en/wrk_post/9554/
- Doctoral supervisor Prof. DSc Andrzej Bieganowski PhD topic: Use of waste from Hermetia illucens rearing as biofertilizers
Recruitment and method for submission:
Traditional mail – to the following address: Interdisciplinary Doctoral School of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Agrophysics Bohdan Dobrzański of the Polish Academy of Sciences, ul. Doświadczalna 4, 20-290 Lublin, until September 7, 2021, 15.00.
By e-mail – to the e-mail address: email@example.com until September 7, 2021, 15.00.
Verification of applications: 09/09/2021
Interviews for ISDNR (possible changes to the date will be posted on the school’s website): 13-22.09.2021
Publication of a detailed schedule of examinations, including information on the time of the examination of a given candidate: by 10/09/2021 at 12:00
Publication of ranking lists: until 27/09/2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Documents for download:
Online Registration of Candidates: https://irk.umcs.lublin.pl/
1. Doctoral supervisor: dr hab. Justyna Cybulska, prof. IA PAS
Project title / research topic: Application of pectin-cellulose hydrogels as a new carrier of antagonistic microorganisms.
Please be informed that application process requires application to both doctoral school and the project: https://career.ipan.lublin.pl/en/wrk_post/9568/
2. Doctoral supervisor: prof. dr hab. Artur Zdunek
Project title / research topic: Arabinogalactan proteins (AGPs) as significant components of cell wall during the ripening process
Please be informed that application process requires application to both doctoral school and the project: https://career.ipan.lublin.pl/en/wrk_post/9559/
3. Doctoral supervisor: dr hab. Artur Nosalewicz, prof. IA PAS
Project title / research topic: Determination of the impact fluctuating light of fluctuations in light intensity on the photosynthetic activity of selected plants under conditions of varied soil water availability
Recruitment schedule at the Doctoral School of Quantitative and Natural Sciences
June 21, 2021 – opening of the Online Application System (OAS) for the Candidates;
August 31, 2021 – last day of the registration through OAS and acceptance of the Candidates’ documents at the Doctoral School’s Office ul. Weteranów 18, 20-038 Lublin. The Doctoral Schools’ Office must receive the documents sent by the post office no later than August 31, 2021;
September 3, 2021 – the meeting of the Recruitment Committee to organize the recruitment process within the disciplines
Interviews with the Candidates in the discipline Agriculture and Horticulture September 21, 2020
September 22, 2021 – Meeting of the Recruitment Committee